I am going to be teaching some workshops at Bella Beads, downtown Marquette, MI. There are three different levels of classes being taught and the classes are filling up quickly so stop in at Bella Beads and sign up right away!
- Basic Workshop~ Monday Oct 15th (6pm-9pm), and Saturday October 27th (9am-12pm)
- Beginner Level $40 includes materials, class members will learn a basic loop and wrapped loop, used in earring and pendant making.
- Intermediate Finding Workshop~ Monday Nov 5th (6pm-9pm)
- Intermediate Level $70 includes materials; students will learn to make jump rings, earring hooks, and clasps with wire.
- Advanced Wire Wrapped Pendant~ Monday Nov 12th (6pm-9pm)
- Advanced Level $40 includes materials, class members will learn to do free form wire wrapping and a wire wrapped cabochon.
It is possible that some of the dates/prices will change, so please contact Leila at Bella Beads to sign up for the workshop. Payment is required when you sign up for the workshop.
325 West Washington St.
Marquette, MI 49855