I am not going to go on too much of a rant about the past show I had in Mackinaw City, but nothing went very well associated with it accept I learned a few things…
1. Never sign up for two shows at the same time unless you know it is going to be worthwhile and many trusted sources have recommended the shows.
2. Always try to drive a reliable vehicle.
3. Never eat breakfast at a pancake buffet.
4. Always be grateful for the person who had a bad time along side of you and try not to snap at them too much.
5. Make S’mores, even if it is at an over-crowded campground. It might make life a little better.
6. Be grateful to come back home and remember which shows to not do again.
7. Be weary of shows with the word Craft in the title.